This week’s news:
- Please find attached a poster for free events around the County commemorating Cambridgeshire involvement in the Battle of the Somme. I am also mailing hard copies to every Accredited museum and would be extremely grateful if you could find space to display these and promote these excellent events.
- SHARE have some really good training opportunities over the next few weeks. Whilst none of them are in our County I would still strongly recommend them:
- Creating Engaging & Effective Websites. Swaffham Museum. October 11th – http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/crating-engaging-effective-websites/
- Creating Engaging & Effective Websites (re-run). Epping Forest District Museum. October 18th – http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/creating-engaging-effective-websites/
- Collections Review, Rationalisation & Disposal. Gressenhall Farm & Workhouse. October 19th – http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/rationalisation-review-disposal/
- An Introduction to Emergency Planning. Braintree Museum. October 21st – http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/introduction-to-emergency-planning/
- May I also recommend the website of the childhood exhibition at the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology http://www.hideandseekexhibition.org.uk/.