There’s quite a bit of news this week…
- Firstly, MiC news: on the good side I attach the Treasurer’s Report, for consideration at the AGM on the 26th (see MiC News no. 150). On the not-so-good side, there are still five member museums which have not yet paid their 2018-2019 subs. I will be ‘contacting’ those members.
- I attach the Hertfordshire Association of Museums latest News, which may interest MiC members from the south and west of our County.
- The Farmland Museum and Denny Abbey are advertising two new roles, both with closing dates of 26 November. They are Commercial Officer at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/53916.htm and Museum Officer at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/53917.htm.
- Kettle’s Yard are advertising two roles, both with closing dates of 3 December. They are Assistant Curator at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/54001.htm and Development and Events Assistant at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/54002.htm.
- The Fitzwilliam Museum is advertising some postdoctoral roles with closing date of 27 November at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/54007.htm.
- The Market Place Project in Ely is advertising for a Creative Agent, closing date 6 December, at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/54016.htm.