Regular round-up of news for Museums in Cambridgeshire from Gordon Chancellor, Museums Partnership Officer.
I have a few items of news:
1. HLF are advertising for a Development Manager based at the Cambridge Office, closing date 20 April. See https://forms.hlf.org.uk/applications/HLFJobs_PublicPortal.ofml .
2. You may be interested in the Community Fair in St Ives on 2 June.
Cambridgeshire Community Fair – Event Programme
3. The East Midlands are advertising a contract for a regional collections adviser in the East Midlands fixed term to end March 2018. All enquiries for a Request For Quotation pack to firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date: 22 April. Total value of contract – £39,000 over three years.
4. The Cromwell Museum is looking for an A-board. Please let me know if you have one to spare.
5. I would like to confirm the date of the next Museums in Cambridgeshire meeting. It is at Grove Lodge, Cambridge, at 2pm on Thursday 30 April. I will be mailing an agenda soon.
6. As part of the ‘Memories in the Community’ project we have some places left on the learning disability and dementia awareness training days on 24 April in Ely (1pm to 4pm) and on 13 May in Cambridge (1pm to 4pm). If you have any questions about the training days please contact ‘Memories in the Community’ project officer Emma Cook: email@example.com or 07913 880307.