Regular round-up of news for Museums in Cambridgeshire from Gordon Chancellor, Museums Partnership Officer.
- As you may be aware, the Arts Council have changed the way they provide Accreditation advice. Many of you will have previously exchanged correspondence with Elaine Sansom but from April 2015 responsibility for that advice in our region has been given to SHARE. They have now set up a dedicated email address which you can use to ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, you can also try me or your Museum Mentor (if applicable).
- The ACE-funded SWIM project (see recent MiC news) now has its own Twitter presence @MuseumsinCambs.
- Wisbech Museum are advertising for a http://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/42258.htm, closing date 2 September.
- The attached flyer describes the touring exhibitions on offer from Epping Forest which, if available, are free if booked before the end of August. Let me know if you need further information.
- Finally, may I draw your attention to the National Manuscripts Conservation Trust? The next deadline for their conservation grant applications is 1 October. Details are at nmct.co.uk.