Just a few items this week:
- I have submitted an application to the ACE Resilience Fund for a Cambridgeshire museum volunteering project along the lines of SWIM. I should know the result by the end of July and the project would commence in October to run for 18 months. MiC will be contributing £5,000 to this project if it gets the go ahead.
- ACE are advertising places on the Designation panel, closing date 6 June, at http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/explore-news/opportunities-join-designation-panel.
- The Art Fund is offering bursary places for museum professionals for selected events at the ICA Artists’ Film Biennial 2016 from 25 to 29 May 2016. More details on their website.
- May I please encourage you to complete the SHARE training needs survey at http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/inform-SHARE-2016/ by 22 May?
- I attach an invitation to a session at the Fitzwilliam Museum on 13 July to discuss this year’s 18 November ‘Takeover Day’ programme.
Best wishes for what looks like being the start of summer!