There are a number of vacancies and events at the moment:
- Director of the Museum of East Anglian Life, closing date 9 May, job number 44471 at http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/JobsDesk
- Stained Glass Museum Learning Officer, closing date 13 May, job 44526 at the same link.
- University of Cambridge Museums Learning Associate, closing date 8 May, job 44440 at the same link.
- HLF Grants Officer, closing date 15 May, at https://forms.hlf.org.uk/applications/HLFJobs_PublicPortal.ofml .
- Sheringham Museum Learning Officer, closing date 6 May (see attached).
- This is a reminder of the SHAREd Enterprise session ‘Teamwork: effective habits for successful fundraising’ Monday 16 May, 10:00am – 3:30pm Museum of East Anglian Life, Stowmarket Click here to book.
- The evaluation of the SWIM project is now complete (see attached). MiC provided the partnership funding for the project and I am grateful to all MiC subscribers for this.
- Spice Innovations who run the Time Credits programme which is operating in some Cambridgeshire museums are currently recruiting for a Partnerships Manager in the East of England. Closing date 5 May, at http://www.justaddspice.org/get-involved/join-our-team.