In MiC News no. 60 I inadvertently attached two items without explanation; these related to items 1 and 2 here:
- The latest newsletter of the British Association of Friends of Museums, no. 22, mentioning the next meeting which is in Bushey on 25 October.
- A list of items on offer to museums from Paycocke’s in Essex. If you are interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reminder please to complete your benchmarking return (if you have not already done so) by 31 August (see MiC News no. 54).
- Artists are invited to enter an exhibition at King’s College Cambridge on behalf of Cambridgeshire Timebanking. Details are at http://www.cambridgehub.org/connections.
- May I please encourage you to contribute to the Society for Museum Archaeology survey which can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GTF6QLS?
- Congratulations are due to Ramsey Rural Museum for gaining first place in the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough ‘Valuing Volunteers’ awards. The Cromwell Museum also deserves congratulations for gaining third place!
- Kettle’s Yard are advertising for a freelance Arts Award co-ordinator at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/45488.htm, closing date 18 August.