Here are this week’s news items:
- A reminder of the SHARED Enterprise Funding Fair to be held at the Museum of East Anglian Life at Stowmarket on 28 April; for details go to http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/shared-enterprise-funding-fair-2/.
- The next meeting of the SHARE Front of House Forum is at the Verulamium Museum in St Albans on 6 April; for details go to http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/front-of-house-forum-working-wonders-commercial-resiliance/.
- With apologies that the closing date is midday on 6 April, please consider completing the survey of HLF to be found at http://bit.ly/HLFsurvey. It takes c 25 minutes.
- There is a two-day workshop on Managing Indoor Climate Risks at the Fitzwilliam Museum on 15-16 May.
- The first of three Society of Museum Archaeology reports on collecting is available at the SMA website.
- MOLA Headland Infrastructure is advertising for a Senior Community Archaeologist for Cambridgeshire, closing date 16 April, at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/47871.htm.
- The closing date for submissions for the Marsh Trust Awards for Volunteers in Museum Learning is 14 July; for details go to http://www.britishmuseum.org/about_us/volunteers/marsh_awards.aspx.
- St Edmundsbury and Forest Heath District Councils are advertising for a Heritage Officer – Learning for West Suffolk, closing date 9 April (see attached advert).
- SHARE now have an excellent new digitisation resource at http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/digitisation-FINAL-FULL.pdf .