Here are some current items of relevance to Cambridgeshire museums:
- Following my note in MiC News no. 88, there is still time if you have not participated in SHARE’S important training needs survey, closing date 30 April. It is available at http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SHARE-training-survey-2017/ but let me know if you need the Word version. entering data into the survey yourself!
- The Norris Museum is advertising an evaluation brief (attached), closing date 15 May.
- The third cohort of the Future Proof Museum programme is open for applicants until 25 April at http://www.a-m-a.co.uk/learn/training/long-term-programmes/futureproof/.
- Comments on the draft of SPECTRUM 5.0 are invited before 8 May, see http://collectionstrust.org.uk/spectrum/spectrum-5/.
- There are still a few days left to nominate someone for a SHARE Volunteer Award; go to http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/volunteer-awards/.
- The 30th newsletter of the regional British Association of Friends of Museums is attached.
- If your museum is concerned with nature conservation you may wish to participate in a survey at http://bit.ly/2nZp0by .
- IWM Duxford is advertising for a Distribution Supervisor, closing date 26 April, at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/48069.htm.
- Finally, a reminder that the Museums in Cambridgeshire Spring meeting is at the Cambridge Museum of Technology next Thursday morning. Let me know if you haven’t seen the agenda.