Here is the rather brief and very belated 100th MiC news for Cambridgeshire museums:
1. Firstly, congratulations are due to the Museum of Classical Archaeology for achieving Full Accreditation.
2. Secondly, I have been informed that although it is early days there seems to be a low response rate for this benchmarking exercise, see http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/benchmarking1617 so please do make your return by 30 August. This is really important.
3. Burwell Museum has a new list of items for disposal (see attached). Interested contact the Museum or I can pass on your interest.
4. Museums with Islamic items in their collections might be interested in the opportunity at http://krc.orient.ox.ac.uk/iamcssn/index.php/en/funding
5. The Stained Glass Museum in Ely is advertising for a Learning Officer (maternity cover), closing date 15 September, at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/49091.htm