Here are some news items I have received during the last week:
- The new ACE National Lottery Project Grants for arts, libraries and museums have been announced and will be open from 5 March. See http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/projectgrants.
- I would like to welcome Stuart Orme, the new Curator/Manager of the Cromwell Museum. Stuart started this week and I very much look forward to working with him!
- GEM is holding an ‘Empower the Educator’ session at IWM Duxford on 7 March. See book here!
- ACE are holding a briefing on tax credits at The Junction, in Cambridge, also on 7 March. See http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/events/museum-gallery-exhibition-tax-credit-briefings.
- The next meeting of the SHARE Fenland Museums Network is at Mildenhall on 14 March. See http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/social-media-and-marketing-a-fenland-network-event/.
- Kettle’s Yard is advertising for an Administrative Assistant, closing date 5 March, at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/16708/
- The Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is advertising for an HLF Project Assistant, closing date 28 February, at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/16669/ .
- IWM Duxford is advertising for a Collection Care Technician (job no. 51029 at) and for a Conservation Manager (job no. 51030), both with closing dates of 2 March. See https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/JobsDesk .