Here are this week’s news items:
- The report on the small grant projects for 2017-2018 is now available at https://museumsincambs.org/about-mic/cambridgeshire-museums-small-grants-2017-18/. There were five excellent projects, at Burwell Museum, Ely Museum, St Neots Museum, the Stained Glass Museum and the Cambridge Museum of Technology.
- Burwell Museum has another batch of objects for disposal (see attached). As usual if you are interested contacted Steve Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next meeting of the Cambridgeshire Heritage Engagement Group (CHEG) is at Kettle’s Yard at 2pm on 12 June. If you have attended previous meetings you should receive the details very soon, but if not let me know and we can add you to the mailing list.
- The Farmland Museum is advertising for a Marketing Consultant at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/52068.htm, closing date 14 June.
- The Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is advertising for a Collections Assistant (Asian Anthropology) at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/52055.htm, closing date 10 June.
- The Museum of Cambridge is advertising for a Community Participation Coordinator at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/52052.htm, closing date 4 June.