Here are this week’s news items:
- There are just a few days left before the closure on Friday 25 May of the SHARE Training Needs Survey at http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SHARE_Training_Needs_2018/. Cambridgeshire’s response rate so far is a bit behind some other counties, so please respond now if you have not already done so.
- SHARE’s benchmarking survey for 2017-2018 has now been launched at www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/EastofEngland1718. Last year’s survey had a very high rate of returns from Cambridgeshire and the survey has proved very effective for research and advocacy purposes, so please do make your return before 31 August.
- Apologies to Whittlesey Museum whose excellent project which addresses a range of museum environment issues is described in https://museumsincambs.org/about-mic/cambridgeshire-museums-small-grants-2017-18/. I accidentally omitted to list the project in last week’s News.
- Just one more (short) survey for you, this one being entirely optional! It is to inform some research on the impact of the loss of Accreditation and is at https://surveyhero.com/c/4c0161ff/b42729c274ba8ed6.
- The University Museums Conference is being held this year at the Zoology Museum in Cambridge on 3 July. The theme is international engagement. Book at click here.
- The Weston Anniversary Fund is open for applications for up to £150k for community facilities. For information click here.
- The Norfolk and Norwich Festival is advertising for a Project Manager, closing date 4 June, here.