Firstly, a reminder that there will be a ‘trustee muster’ at Ely Museum this afternoon from 4pm to 6pm. Unfortunately I have don’t yet have an easy means of contacting trustees directly (their email addresses are usually personal so I need their permission to contact them) and at the moment I rely on colleagues to pass on the information to them. So if you have not already done so, please do ask your trustees to contact me or – better still – encourage them to attend this afternoon, albeit at very short notice!
Here is the rest of this week’s news:
- Congratulations are due to Thorney Heritage Museum and Peterborough Museum on achieving Full Accreditation!
- The next meeting of Cambridgeshire Museums Forum will be at Peterborough Museum at 2.30pm on 26 September, details to follow.
- There are vacancies on the ACE South East Area Council. See https://www.artscouncil.org.uk/area-council/area-council-vacancies for details.
- SHARE has just published its guide to working with freelancers (see attached).
- I have had several enquiries recently about the availability of temporary storage. If you know of any such storage facilities can you please let me know so that I can make enquiries?
Continue to enjoy the warm weather!