There are a number of vacancies advertised at the moment:
- Regional Museum Development Manager, based in Norwich, closing date 22 November.
- Museum Development Project Officer (Collections), also based in Norwich, closing date 22 November.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate at the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, closing date 11 December.
- Assistant Conservator, Collection Care at the Fitzwilliam Museum, see http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/JobsDesk job 42912 , closing date 25 November.
- Temporary Assistant Conservator at the Fitzwilliam, closing date 18 November.
Also, The British Museum is inviting museums to apply by 1 December if they are interested in becoming a ‘Learning Museum’.
If you have not seen it before please check out our SWIM project Twitter feed.