Regular round-up of news for Museums in Cambridgeshire from Gordon Chancellor, Museums Partnership Officer.
- Vivacity Peterborough have some highly innovative schemes which you can check out at on their website.
- The Heritage Alliance have some excellent fundraising training including Peterborough on 17 November.
- This is the link for the British Science Association grants (see MiC news 31).
- The part -time post of Project Assistant (Learning) to work with the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology education as part of the HLF Childhood project is now being advertised. The deadline is Wednesday 11 November.
- As part of the series of Visitor Finder free workshops, The Audience Agency are offering across the East region, the fourth of these on Cultural Tourism and take place at firstsite in Colchester on Wednesday 11 November 1 – 5pm (arrival 12.45pm). Bookings are on a first come served basis – more details and register online.
- Wisbech Museum is advertising for new trustees.