There’s quite a lot happening at the moment:
- The Stained Glass Museum has a vacancy for a Visitor Services Assistant, closing date 5 February. Download VSA16 Job Description. For further information please contact the museum on 01353 660347; email@example.com, or go to www.stainedglassmuseum.com.
- Don’t forget the SHARE Children and Young People Conference in Braintree on 10 February, which looks excellent. Details are at http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/object-lessons-3-share-bridges-children-young-people-conference/ .
- The Oxford University Museum of Natural History is recruiting a Project Assistant for their Off-Site Collections Move Project for a 12 month post. Please see the OUMNH website for further details and the application: http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/about/vacancy.htm.
- There may be a few places left for some training in Essex on 25 January will be led by improvisational comedy troop “Do Not Adjust Your Stage”. http://essexmdo.com/events/improvyourmuseum/. I have it on good authority that this will be excellent!
- Vivacity are advertising for a Director of Culture at http://www.vivacity-peterborough.com/vivacity/work-for-us/current-vacancies/director-of-culture/, closing date 31 January.
- The Collections Trust has launched the consultation on the next edition of Spectrum at Help improve SPECTRUM: the UK Collection Management Standard.
- The Sedgwick Museum is advertising for a Museum Shop Assistant at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/9122/.