Here are a few news items this week:
- Bottisham Airfield Museum is inviting comments and views at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/bottishamairfieldmuseum.
- The Sedgwick Museum is advertising for a mineralogy/petrology assistant at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/11492/.
- The Stained Glass Museum is recruiting trustees (see attached information pack). They are looking especially for individuals with professional experience in any of the following areas: finance, development, business, HR/legal, education, marketing, retail and museums. Please send expressions of interest by Friday 27 January 2017. For an informal chat contact Jasmine Allen (Curator), firstname.lastname@example.org and 01353 660355.
- The Churches Conservation Trust is looking for an Administration Assistant in Cambridge, closing date 9 December, at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/46548.htm.
- A reminder of the SHARE Volunteer Coordinators Forum meeting on 15 December at the wonderful new Palace House in Newmarket. The next meeting after that will be on 14 March at Anglesey Abbey.