Here is the last items of Cambridgeshire museum news for 2016…
- For those of you who saw Alice Roberts’s terrific film of Must Farm on the TV a few nights ago (or even for those who didn’t!), why not visit the Roadshow in Chatteris on 12 January (see attached)?
- Burwell Museum have some more items to dispose of (see attached). As usual if you are interested please contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01638 605544.
- Kettle’s Yard are advertising for a Learning and Engagement Assistant, closing date 9 January, at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/12404/.
- The Art Fund have some excellent training courses coming up for curators; details at https://www.artfund.org/supporting-museums/whitechapel-gallery-career-development-courses.
- The next round of the Esmée Fairbairn collections grants is now open with closing date 15 March, at http://www.museumsassociation.org/collections/18022011-esmee-fairbairn-collections-fund.
- The SHARE Co-Production Network has launched a small grants scheme of up to £400. The application form can be found here, and please read this document before applying. Find out more about co-production on the SHARE website: http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/networks/.
- SHARE are offering bursaries to attend the Edinburgh retail conference (see attached form), deadline 12 January.
Merry Christmas and very best wishes for 2017!