Here is the Cambridgeshire museum news for this week:
- SHARE are offering Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 training in volunteer management, closing date 22 February. For details click here.
- The Papworth 100 project is advertising for a Heritage Assistant (Apprentice) on a temporary 23 month contract, supported by the HLF. For details see https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/search_vacancy/8eb2bb0fe1b3b458087d388297f6a589/.
- IWM Duxford is advertising for an Air Show Project Manager, closing date 20 February. Details are here.
- The Annual East of England Benchmarking Survey 2015-16 is now available and makes very interesting reading. Thank you to all Cambridgeshire Museums who are listed as having participated (the second highest response rate in the region)! Cambridgeshire had the highest visitor figures in the region at just shy of 1.5m and the highest economic impact of visits at over £30m, almost half of the total for the whole region.
- Palace House in Newmarket is advertising for the Packard Curator of British Sporting Art (see attached), closing date 3 March.
- The SHARE Volunteer Co-ordinators Forum meets next at Anglesey Abbey on 14 March but spaces are limited. Booking is at http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/managing-volunteers-from-the-national-trust-to-small-museums-a-volunteer-coordinators-forum-event/ .
- Burwell Museum is advertising for a Weekend Museum Assistant, closing date 14 March, details attached.