Here is this week’s news for Cambridgeshire museums:
- The next meeting of the SHARE Front of House Forum is at Epping Forest Museum on 10 October and is on the theme of using dance in museums! Sign up now at http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/take-your-partners-a-share-front-of-house-forum-event/.
- Burwell Museum has more items for disposal (see attached). If you are interested please contact Steve Crane on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is advertising for a Visitor Services Assistant, closing date 10 October, at https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/49609.htm .
- Ely Cathedral has a vacancy for a Learning Officer, closing date 13 October (see attached advert).
- This year’s round of small grants is now open (see attached guidance and application form). The closing date for applications is 30 October.