It’s all congratulations this week:
- Firstly, sincere congratulations to Ely Museum’s learning volunteers for winning the Marsh Award for the East of England – a tremendous achievement!
- Secondly, congratulations to the Royal Anglian Regiment Museum, Chatteris Museum, Burwell Museum and the Cambridge Museum of Technology on achieving Full Accreditation.
- I am also delighted to announce that Sarah Coleman has joined Mark Copley on the SWIM project as our new Volunteer Coordinator.
- The next Cambridgeshire Heritage Education Group meeting will be on 27 November at the Zoology Museum.
- The Whipple Librarian post is currently being advertised, closing date 27 October at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/14129/.
- The Fitzwilliam Museum is advertising for a Head of Digital and IT, closing date 12 November at http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/15194/.
- SHARE are holding a session on venue hire, on 27 November at Peterborough Museum: http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/marketing-and-promoting-venue-hire.
- Vivacity is advertising for an Archives Education and Outreach Officer at https://www.vivacity-peterborough.com/vivacity/join-us/.